Моята снимка
Sofia, Bulgaria; Just a woman in a Man's Man's World... Wife, mother of a 20+year-old boy -a young philosopher. Make cards sometimes and I was a proud DT member of IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES.

събота, 11 февруари 2012 г.

Thank you, Tanya! & The CPS 5th Anniversary Celebration - Day 14





Image:
http://suzy-ikesworld.blogspot.com/2012/01/freebie-friday-2.html
Challenge:
http://cardpositioningsystems.blogspot.com/2012/02/cps-5th-anniversary-day-14-with-keri.html 
Here, the card I used part of the materials that Tanya sent me.

10 коментара:

  1. Very nice! I like the way you sandwiched the punched border on the back block. The colors are great too!

    ОтговорИзтриване
  2. Спасибо Боряна что используешь мои материалы...очень приятно что пригодились:) и за внимание к моему блогу!
    Очень необычная открытка.....цвет потрясающий.....

    ОтговорИзтриване
  3. Ей, че е готина. Навън всичко е бяло и замръзнало, а при теб цъфтят кокичета.

    ОтговорИзтриване
  4. Such a sweet card! Thanks for playing along at CPS with us!!!

    ОтговорИзтриване
  5. Gorgeous card, great image and I love your pretty lace too!

    ОтговорИзтриване
  6. Oh, soooo pretty Borqna. You have coloured the flowers perfectly. I adore the lace and the paper behind. This is a fabulous creation. Thank you for using my image too :-D xxxxx

    ОтговорИзтриване
  7. Очень нежная открытка! Весь дизайн такой красивый и ненавязчивый.

    ОтговорИзтриване
  8. Sch beautiful flowers..uou colored them to perfection

    Debbie

    ОтговорИзтриване
  9. Fabulous card, very pretty colours and I like the way you have placed your papers. Thank you for your lovely comments on my blog. Michelle x

    ОтговорИзтриване