Моята снимка
Sofia, Bulgaria; Just a woman in a Man's Man's World... Wife, mother of a 20+year-old boy -a young philosopher. Make cards sometimes and I was a proud DT member of IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES.

събота, 30 август 2014 г.

Who is she? part 2



That my son asked me when he saw the cards. Then he said:
- A Santa's Helper.
Image: Santa's Helper
Papier: Actually main it's a black and white copy.
The printing photo guy made ​​a mistake, but I said:
- It's great! The effect of the defect!

Challenges:
MONTHLY CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE {August 2014}
MONTHLY CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE {July 2014}Come Link Up Your Christmas Cards

2 коментара:

  1. You have used Lisa's design paper so creatively. Thank you for taking the time to use this month’s free Christmas image. You have automatically qualified to receive next month’s Christmas image for free, which will be emailed to you at the beginning of September.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Digistamps4Joy Christmas Challenge Co-ordinator}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ОтговорИзтриване
  2. I love the ingenious way in which you achieved to different looks using the same image. Blessings, my friend!

    ОтговорИзтриване