Моята снимка
Sofia, Bulgaria; Just a woman in a Man's Man's World... Wife, mother of a 20+year-old boy -a young philosopher. Make cards sometimes and I was a proud DT member of IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES.

понеделник, 16 май 2016 г.

5 in 5 - May - Sofia after rain

http://itchifingers.blogspot.bg/2016/05/5-in-5-april-2016-messing-about-on-river.html

1. Choose a location. 
2. Have your camera ready.
3. Set a timer for 5 minutes (I use my mobile phone).
4. Take as many photos you can until the time is up.
5. Choose 5 photos to download and share by using the link tool below.

       ***
       Моята идея е да покажа, че в рамките на 5 минути може да видите много забележителности на София - столицата на България. Ето снимки, които направих в събота вечер:
   My idea is - within five minutes you can see many sights of Sofia - the capital of Bulgaria. Here are the photos that I made on Saturday night:
St. St. Cyril and Methodius National Library

 at right...
Alley to the Sofia University
Across the boulevard...
The National Art Academy
 Behind it..
at the bottom - Radisson Hotel,
right - the building of the National Assembly
Cathedral Alexander Nevski
Challenge:
5 in 5 - May

2 коментара:

  1. What a wonderful idea Borqna to take photos from one position. I love that idea and might try it for myself. Thank you for joining in 5 in 5 and for inspiring me. I love the light in your photos, and the buildings are very impressive.

    ОтговорИзтриване