Моята снимка
Sofia, Bulgaria; Just a woman in a Man's Man's World... Wife, mother of a 20+year-old boy -a young philosopher. Make cards sometimes and I was a proud DT member of IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES.

четвъртък, 25 август 2016 г.

5 in 5 - August - Vesuvius - Double or Nothing

http://itchifingers.blogspot.bg/2016/07/5-in-5-july-2016-sailing-adventure.html 
1. Choose a location. 
2. Have your camera ready.
3. Set a timer for 5 minutes (I use my mobile phone).
4. Take as many photos you can until the time is up.
5. Choose 5 photos to download and share by using the link tool below.
 
Vesuvius

 I remember when I was pupil at elementary school
our teacher telling scary stories of Vesuvius -
 
" This thing (Vesuvius) has made such havoc and any moment can erupt again,  
however, thousands of tourists like crazy climb up and look maybe who knows what ..."
 
I then much laughter.
This summer, however ...
Came time to Vesuvius.


 Part I
  11,09 am - 11,12 am





 ***
 Part II
 11,20 am - 11,24 am





 ***
Even 10 photos are a bit!

In the pictures you see (except Vesuvius and Naples) my husband and our son.
We got a certificate climb  
 and bought Italian wine -  Lacryma Christi (Tears of Christ).
 

1 коментар: