Моята снимка
Sofia, Bulgaria; Just a woman in a Man's Man's World... Wife, mother of a 20+year-old boy -a young philosopher. Make cards sometimes and I was a proud DT member of IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES.

четвъртък, 1 декември 2016 г.

Once Upon a Winter - I






So Hello! Creative FRIENDS, and I mean FRIENDS in the sincerest way.

Size 21sm./15sm./ ( 8.3'/5.9 ')
Image:
 http://fromtheheartstamps.com/shop/project-100-snowmen/244-special-delivery-snowman.html

Challenges:
CHNC challenge extra for December 2016  
https://scrapsoflifebyscrappymo.blogspot.bg/

3 коментара:

  1. What a fabulous card and such an adorable snowman. Thanks for joining us at the Rudolph Days challenge xx

    ОтговорИзтриване
    Отговори
    1. Many thanks for your comment!
      Rudolph Days challenge is my favorite challenge
      but I'm very busy with work during the year.
      Take part to just say -
      Thanks!
      and...
      Good Luck!

      Изтриване
  2. I love your card Borqna. It really makes me smile xxx

    ОтговорИзтриване